If you like traveling on your own, with your family and group of friends, without being limited by a pre-scheduled itinerary please join our custom tours and vacations in Italy. I can help you customize an itinerary that best answers your interest and needs.
Not only will the itinerary include first class activities and services, but it will also be planned by a local Italian expert who knows first hand the AUTHENTIC Italy!
This will be a unique chance to enjoy a very unique, personal and authentic experience in Italy.
My custom trips includes services such as: accommodations, guided tours, cooking classes, wine tours, transfers, restaurants.
I can put together a one-day, four day or one-week package, or just help you with one or two services such as a cooking class or a guided tour.
I will help you put together a very customized itinerary in the most beautiful Italian regions:
– Puglia: it’s my home region so I am obviously biased when I say that it is beautiful! You will love the elegance of Lecce, the baroque capital of Puglia; the unique trulli house area and the White sandy beaches in Otranto and Gallipoli.
You should come to Puglia if you like nature, relaxing old towns, sunny weather most of the year and simple but very tasty cuisine….which is made with some of the best extra virgin olive oil you can find in Italy!
– Piedmont: it’s one of my favorite regions in the North of Italy. This is the place where to go for truffles and the excellent Barolo red wines. You will visit beautiful wineries and castles.
– Umbria, Tuscany: both regions are perfect for people who love arts, history and beautiful old towns. There is just so much to see!
– Sardenia: Italians go to this Island for its beautiful and very trendy white sandy beaches. If you avoid August when it gets very touristy, you will enjoy this still unexplored region, which is rich in culinary and historical traditions.
– Sicily: this region has it all! From delicious food, to excellent wines, to beautiful coast and fascinating monuments. There is no other place where you will find some many influences at the same time: from the Greeks, to the Romans to the Arabs to the Spanish. From the romantic Taormina, to the ancient Siracusa, to the active Etna volcano, to the beautiful Cefalu, Noto, Ragusa you will be impressed by the beauty and history of this region.
– Amalfi Coast: you will be impressed with the colors and elegance of places along the coast, from Positano to Sorrento, Amalfi, Ravello and the beautiful Capri Island.
– Liguria and Cinque Terre: you will love the contrast between the Hills where lemon and olive trees are planted and the colored little houses along the coastline. You will love walking around the little streets in Porto Venere or eating the focaccia in Recco or visiting the very trendy Porto Fino and Santa Margherita Ligure.
– Rome: I lived in Rome for more than three years and I am still impressed by the beauty of this town. From the romantic little streets in the Trastevere area, to the Saint Peter Church, to the most famous part near the Trevi Fountain where the Fellini movies were made, you will love this town for its history, monuments, people and unique atmosphere. And while you wander around Rome, you will breathe and live…..the Dolce Vita!
I charge a flat fee which is based on the type of trip, number of people, length of the trip.
For more information please contact me at [email protected]