Classes last from half day to one week.
Please contact us for information about our availability, price and itinerary, specifying dates of interest.
Cooking class overview
- Attend a hands-on class taught in English and by our food experts and olive oil tasters;
- Learn the unique Stile Mediterraneo method to combine taste and health;
- Use highest quality ingredients and extra virgin olive oils;
- Learn the Stile Mediterraneo slow cookery method to enhance flavors, nutrients and anti-oxidants;
- Make simple, tasty and healthy home-made recipes (we never FRY!);
- Pair food with excellent wines from Puglia;
- Immerse yourself in the authentic Italian culture with the local people;
- Small groups: min 6, max 12 people (please enquire for larger groups);
Each class features the preparation of three recipes among: fresh hand-made pasta with durum wheat, freshly made tomato sauce, seafood or meat courses, a simple vegetable course.
On request we provide classes for vegetarians or people who are gluten intolerant. For these specific classes there may be an extra cost.
The Mediterranean Style method
Our goal is to combine health with taste.
Our classes are not just about learning recipes, but about using the highest quality ingredients as well as a cookery method that enhances food’s nutrients, flavors and anti-oxidants.
We request a minimum of 6 people to confirm a date.
You can join one or more classes.
Cooking classes take place in different locations in or around Lecce.